Our clients understand the connection between effective systems and quality outcomes. A key element is the effectiveness of the monitoring program and the monitoring services.
However there a number areas where their systems may not provide coverage. For example:
- damage to reputation, linked to the actions of a contracted party
- uninsurable events, such as a breach of a local law
- supply chain interruption, including transport fail over or food recall
COR Assure unique tools capture and assess counter party systems and controls to provide the basis for ongoing monitoring and reporting.
COR Assure services are tailored to the:
- client industry
- industry profile
- quality and discipline(s) involved
- risk profile and controls
Outputs from the service can be tailored to the client reporting requirements, including:
- integrated with internal reporting and KPIs
- contract management reporting
- management reporting
- board reporting