Risk Assurance and Prequalification
The supplier and supply chain prequalification process involves the screening of any current and potential suppliers or vendors to ensure all compliance and regulatory requirements are active and up to date. The benefits that come with supplier prequalification include improved safety of workers, a greatly decreased risk of being found noncompliant, increased visibility into your supply chain, and a savings of time and money on administrative tasks.
The supplier prequalification process includes defining your own compliance criteria and relevant performance indicators for each site and type of work, collecting and verifying documentation, and identifying gaps to help you make better procurement decisions and give you a stronger, more aligned supply chain.
Operating to the Business Continuity plan for the effectiveness of systems and controls.
Consistent with ISO, International or jurisdiction standard of the effectiveness of systems and controls.
Get a Quote For Your Business
The prequalification accreditation system classifies contractors who wish to tender and work for companies relating to WHS, Food Services, Environmental, Modern Slavery, Supplier, Supply Chain, Transport and Logistics acitivities. The accreditation is based on the contractor’s technical and managerial expertise, financial capacity and previous performance.
Suppliers and Contractors seeking to prequalify under the system must apply directly with the participating organisations of their choice. Once prequalified, eligible suppliers and contractors may seek to have their prequalification status recognised by other participating agencies – subject to certain restrictions and conditions.
The key features of the COR Assure includes:
• consistent eligibility requirements and prequalification categories across Participating Organisations;
• a company that is prequalified in one jurisdiction may have that prequalification recognised by other Participating Organisations;
• minimisation of unique international, National and localised systems and requirements;
• consistent contractor performance reporting and sharing of this information across other organisations; and
• the promotion of best practice in WHS, Food Services, Environmental, Modern Slavery, Supplier, Supply Chain, Transport and Logistics acitivities.
We’ve Been in Accreditation For Over 15 Years
COR Assure prequalification and supply chain services are based on a deep understanding and capacity across the customers of suppliers as well as providers of WHS, Food Services, Environmental, Modern Slavery, Supplier, Supply Chain, Transport and Logistics acitivities. We have leveraged that experience for your benefit to support your business. Through industry and sub-industry experience we have been able to provide an assurance system integrated with our client’s internal quality assurance systems to provide meaningful reports based on meaningful data.
Call For a Quote:
(07) 3870 1171
Get Accredited Now
WHS, Food Services, Environmental, Modern Slavery, Supplier, Supply Chain, Transport and Logistics acitivities / risks are an inherent element of providing high levels of customer service. When your suppliers do not provide the best customer service, you are not providing the best customer service.
- access to panels of a wider range of expert resources that can assist in development of business cases and project quality assurance reports
- streamlined competitive tendering processes by accessing prequalified suppliers with a demonstrated track record
- enhanced probity standards through third-party assessment and selection of suppliers.
- a significant reduction in red tape and cost in doing business with government
- the removal of the management fee previously levied on suppliers
- simplified scheme terms and conditions
- a self-service, online application process
- apply for business opportunities by regions and categories, where available.